A tool for precise market microsegmentation
Do you need precise segmentation for your B2B sales and identification of very specific market segments? Don't want to spend a lot of your own time on it? BizMachine .Targeting is the service for you.
The richest data
for market segmentation
Don't be satisfied with segmenting companies according to their turnover and size. With our help, ensure perfect market knowledge and high success of your B2B marketing and sales activities.
Who is BizMachine .Targeting suitable for?
Do you have a small sales team with limited capacity? Do you therefore only need to give your salespeople a few highly qualified leads, i.e. high quality business opportunities?
Do you have a small market? It means a few hundred leads at most (not thousands like banks or telecoms)?
Are you having trouble finding new customers and therefore every single one is very important to you?
Do you need to do small but precisely targeted marketing campaigns?
Do you only have a few customers at the moment, but suspect there could be hundreds of potential ones? Are you just getting started in your market?
If you answered yes to one or more of our questions, you've come to the right place!
.Targeting helps you reach the right customers
The market segmentation we build on our database of company information does not end with turnover and number of employees or NACE code. We have invested millions of crowns in building an infrastructure and analytical team that can provide the most accurate information about companies.
Unlike others, we also collect unstructured data (for example, we crawl company websites and online presentations). We collect
niche data that is useful for specific industries (for example, from the Energy Regulatory Authority, industry organisations and from published events) and we use advanced data processing methods such as natural language processing.
We take all the data from public sources, and put it all in one place so you don't have to aimlessly trawl the internet.
Create your own market segment with more than 90% relevance to your business
Create the most complete list of companies that meet your very specific criteria. We'll deal with the simple ones (companies founded in the last week; companies that own at least ten trucks), to the more complex ones (companies using Google Cloud; or those that are changing their accounting; or those that have bought at least five premium European cars in the last six months), to the really complex ones (companies that can get specific subsidies; e-shops with the Upay payment gateway; or companies trading with Germany).
Our clients confirm to us that the relevance of the lists we deliver exceeds 90%.
How does microsegmentation
help with B2B sales?
- Identify your potential customers, no matter how specific and narrow your market is
- Determine the size of your relevant market and get to know each individual company
- Create super-targeted marketing campaigns for cheaper
- Quickly test the launch of your new product or service to a specific customer segment
- Discover the regions with the greatest sales potential, build specific customer portfolios
- Re-configure your marketing and sales teams and campaigns to get the most customers at the least cost
Microsegmentation according to specific criteria of individual companies
- Companies with e-shops on a certain technology
- Companies operating restaurants in high-traffic locations
- Companies using a specific IT technology
- Companies with premium cars
- Companies with specific employee benefits
Monitoring market development, capturing trends and identifying interesting changes in companies
- Newly opened or closed establishments, including e-shops
- Launch of a new product or service
- Entry into the Czech or foreign market
- Planned or newly opened commercial or logistics premises
- Entering into a contract with a public institution
- Changes in capital and organisational structure
- Increase or decrease in hiring new people
- Newly registered vehicles
Prepare a list
of companies to contact according to advanced parameters easily
For example, according to
- The real area of business
- Number and focus of individual establishments
- Indicator of activity, availability and growth
- International trade
- Registered vehicles
- Job openings
- Share of foreign ownership
- Age of the firm
- Value of turnover or growth of the firm
- Qualitative assessment of the company's headquarters building
Find out more about our products and services
(most of the articles on our blog are Czech only)
Mall Partner: thanks to BizMachine, we have data and tools that have tripled new partner acquisition and cut the sales process in half
MALL Partner is an e-commerce marketplace that allows e-shops to sell their products on Mall.cz. Its team devotes a lot of time and energy to development, and its plans are ambitious. Within three years, they want to bring up to half of the total sales to the Mall Group. But managing the speed and efficiency of the acquisition process is impossible without a comprehensive understanding of the market. And that's where we helped. Read the interview and find inspiration for your own business.
#CaseStudy with Mall Partner: How Data About E-shops Accelerated the Sales Process
MALL Partner is a marketplace that aims to generate 50% of turnover from all goods sold on MALL.cz within three years. To meet their ambitious goals, the MALL Partner team needed accurate data about e-shops. We supplied them, and thus the MALL PArtner team accelerated and streamlined the acquisition of new partners. Now they are adding hundreds of them per month.
LMC: Implementace rozšíření BizMachine do CRM
"Do půl roku jsme díky BizMachine navýšili o 9 % průměrnou objednávku u nových SME klientů, z portfolia vyhodili na 20 000 firem bez potenciálu! Nyní dál všechna obohacená data a segmentace používáme v našem CRM a bez starostí máme vždy přesná a aktualizovaná data," jsou slova, která hodnotí dopad naší spolupráce v LMC.
Veolia Energie ČR: Monitoring veřejných zakázek
Pro společnost Veolia Energie ČR jsme za na míru vytvořili nástroj pro monitoring veřejných zakázek stažených ze všech relevantních portálů v ČR. Šetří tak čas projektových manažerů a zefektivňují jejich práci.
Usually we deliver results
within 10 days
We know better than anyone that time is money. That's why we don't delay anything unnecessarily and deliver results quickly. For simple projects, that's days. It always depends on the scope of the segmentation and your assignment. Typically, the cooperation proceeds as follows:
- Within two days of you describing to us the companies you need to reach, we will check with you that we have correctly selected all the search parameters. At this point, you will receive a rough estimate of your market size (i.e. the number of companies that match your search)
- Within six days you will receive from us a complete list of the companies we have found in our database. We will wait for your feedback and take a few more days to process any comments you may have.
- On the tenth day, you will receive an updated list of companies falling into your microsegment.